As an academic teacher, a trainer of supervisors, and as an author of an economic handbook, I developed the ability to:
- explain financial intermediation theories, especially the impact of information asymmetries and incentives in financial relationships;
- create and increase awareness of the origins of financial intermediation, its added value, in modern societies;
- draft clear arguments that appeal to the relevant audience;
- explain complex issues in a clear way;
- explain what financial legislation is meant to do;
- inspire various audiences to think beyond the first impression when dealing with finance.